Member of Association of American Universities Foreign Credential Evaluation

California University FCE- Berkeley Branch

2140 Shattuck Ave #210, Berkeley, CA 94704

Tel. no.(213) 388–3650 | Fax no. (323)871-0863


We are here to help you reach your American dreamMember:
* Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA)

Member: :
* European Association for International Education (EAIE)

* Association of International Education Administrators ( AIEA )

Member: :
* European Association for International Education (EAIE)

Our President is a Member of:
* NAFSA - Association of International Educators

Click on the following selections


Why do I need to have my foreign academic credentials
be evaluated?

U.S. equivalent credentials are needed by all
government institutions and reputable private
companies for licensure and employment purposes.

How long will it take you to evaluate my credentials?

From 1 to 15 business days.

Is your institution duly licensed to do academic
credentials evaluation?

We are duly licensed as a nonprofit public benefit
corporation by the State of California
to do this kind of

Are your evaluator qualified to do this job?

Our staff is composed of BA to PhD degree holders

Can I submit in person my documents?

We do not accept walk-in. Please mail your documents to 11019 abbitt Avenue , Granada Hills , CA 91344 .
You may also drop off your documents in the mail box
at the above address if you live in the neighborhood.

How can I reach a live person or representative of your

Please call (818) 439-8207. If the representative is away from his desk, please leave a message and your call will be returned within 8 hours.

Do I send you my original documents?

No, we need only two(2) notarized copies of your
documents. We also accept certified copies by your
local consulate in the U.S.

Are you a private foundation?  

No, we are not. We are a public benefit foundation.  In
fact, some of our operational funds come from
donations from private foundations.

Where do your funds come from?  

They come from the U.S. Department of Education, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the State of California Department of Education, the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Social Services, and from people like you.

Do you translate Foreign Academic Credentials?

No, have a certified translator or service agency do the translation for you.

Are you a NACES member?

No. We are a public foundation. NACES is for private foundations and independent individuals. We are a member of AIEA - Association of International Education Administrators, NAFSA - National Association of Foreign Student Advisors, EAIE - European Association for International Education



You will find the answers to your other questions in the application form.



Contact Us

Application Forms

Services And Fees

Frequently Asked Questions

Links To Important Site








Berkeley California Branch
Foreign Credential Evaluation

Last Modified: Wednesday, August 23, 2006


1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1